DIA has established itself as a common platform for all industries in the Doddaballapur and adjoining areas to take up common and relevant issues with concerned officials and agencies for resolution.
Initiatives taken during 2021
Rittal HSL Road done in March.
Initiatives taken during 2020
Recently Asphalting of Sonarome-Jodhani Road in Industrial Area
Police Patrol Vehicle Donation
Police Patrol Vehicle was donated on 07-08-2020 to Doddaballapur Police Authorities in the presence of Mr. Ravi Channannavarand SP Bangalore Rural District.
Special Thanks to all the DIA Donors and to Mr. Rangappa and Mr. Gajendra for their support and co-operation always.
Some major initiatives taken by DIA and it's industries during the COVID-19 pandemicsituation
Regular sanitizing of the industries areas.
Cleaning and maintenance of road and pavements.
DIA supported Majrahosahalli Panchayatto provide a public restroom at Factory Circle.
Provides street lights to industries.
DIA supported GST authorities in distribution of face masks to needy people around Doddaballapur through the Covid-19 Nodal NGO, Grameena Abyudha Samsthe, Doddaballapur
Industries sponsored food kits to needy people around Doddaballapur through local NGO's.
Initiatives taken during 2019
- Identified common issues faced by all members such as Proper Maintenance of Industrial Area, Bundhs/ nuisance from anti-social elements, Property tax issues etc.
- Identified and brought to notice of relevant authorities the following infrastructure requirements:
- ESIC Hospital
- Housing Colony (HIG / MIG / LIG)
- Water issues etc.
- Facilitated seminar on Rain water Harvesting at DITP (Doddaballapur Integrated Textile Park) with support from KSPCB (Karnataka State Pollution Control Board)
- Conducted Blood Donation camps at two member industries of DIA (Sonarome and Resonance Laboratories Pvt. Ltd.)
- Conducted e-Seva PF knowledge training program (online EPF return filing program) in presence of PF Commisioner for benefit of all HR personnel of DIA member industries
- Held HR forum meet for HR Managers for discussion on common HR issues at Sonarome factory
- Published and distributed Members Directory Booklet which entails profile and details about every DIA member
- Conduct Annual General Body Meetings and Special General Body Meeting (whenever required)
- Regularly conduct Executive Committee meetings to apprise and share latest information and developments on various activities
Initiatives taken during 2018
- Establishment of a Office place for DIA with minimum staff.
- Establishment of Fire Station in Doddaballapur Industrial Area.
- Creation of Police Out-post in Doddaballapur Industrial Area (from Donations received from Member industries).
- Creation of a HR Forum for HR personnel of DIA members.
- Doddaballapur - Yelahanka Road upgradation and many other milestones.
- Swach Bharat campaign was held at DIA.